Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My Girl

Rated: PG (?) PG-13(?) (IMDB says PG, other sites say PG-13)
Runtime: 1 hour 42 minutes
Release Date: November 27, 1991
Director: Howard Zieff
Starring: Dan Aykroyd, MaCaulay Culkin, Jamie Lee Curtis, Anna Chlumsky

     This coming of age story is about a young girl named Vada (Chlumsky), who learns the meaning of love, when a woman enters both her, and her widowed father's life, and loss when she loses her best friend. This is a good, sad story, even though I didn't cry during it. But, I thought that it was a good movie, even though to me, it's not as good as Five Feet Apart, If I Stay, or Ghost. But still, If you like good stories told on the screen like this, then I encourage you to check it out.


Final Grade:
A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...