Saturday, August 3, 2019

Bohemian Rhapsody

Rated: PG-13
Release Date: November 2, 2018
Director: Bryan Singer
Starring: Rami Malek, Lucy Boynton

     I reviewed this Award-Winning Bio-pic back in November, when it was in theaters. You can click here to see my original review. It's about the life of the late singer Freddie Mercery, and the time between the release of the hit song "Bohemian Rhapsody", and Queen's 1985 live-aid concert.


    I think that, my opinions on this film haven't changed. I still think the ending is the best part, and it's still my #1 movie of 2018. In my original review, I said: "This is how, a biography should be told on the big screen properly. You gotta have passion, you gotta have knowledge of the story of the person your making your movie about." Parents, I don't think this film is suitable for you little ones. There are some suggestive material, that you probably don't want them exposed to.


Final Grade:
A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...