Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Star Wars: Attack of The Clones

Rated: PG
Runtime: 2 hours 22 minutes
Release Date: May 16, 2002
Director: George Lucas
Starring: Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christensen

     Ten years after The Phantom Menace, Anakin Skywalker (Christensen) and Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman) fall in love, while Obi-Wan Kenobi (McGregor) investigates an assassination attempt on her, and discovers that a clone army is being developed. I fondly remember seeing this film when it was in theaters when I was at least 9 years old. Me and my family went on a family trip to Emporia Kansas, where we went and some family history work. Seeing the movie, was the last thing we did before going back to the motel for the night, and it has my most favorite scene in the whole franchise, the speeder chase scene! Parents, this is (so far) the last Star Wars movie to be rated PG, and I think it's ok for your younger ones.

Final Grade:
B


Stay tuned! Because my review for Revenge of the Sith will be on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...