Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Slender Man

Rated: PG-13
Release Date: August 10, 2018
Runtime: 1 hour 33 minutes
Director: Sylvain White
Starring: Joey King, Julia Goldani Teiles, Jaz Sinclair

     I reviewed this movie over a year ago, when it was in theaters. It's about the popular creepy online meme, Slender Man. And In this cinematic thriller, Four friends in a small town in Massachusetts, summon him in order to try to prove that he doesn't exist. Until, one of those friends mysteriously disappears.


    I can remember back when this movie first came out, People were trashing it like crazy! People said it was boring, not scary, etc. I disagree. Like I said in my first review, this is a very intense flick! Especially toward the ending! Parents, I still recommend that you keep your little ones away from this movie! It'll probably give them nightmares.

Final Grade:
C

Stay Tuned, because Friday, my review for the 2017 remake of "Flatliners", will appear on this blog!

My original review of Slender Man:
https://www.reviews.missourimovielover.com/2018/08/slender-man.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...