Wednesday, October 30, 2019

it's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

     It's that time of year again! I do believe that October thru December, is the time of year for Charlie Brown. This half-hour long TV special is about the character, Linus. Every year he goes to the local pumpkin patch, because he believes that The Great Pumpkin will come, and leave things like presents for the Children. Meanwhile, Everyone else (Including Charlie Brown) thinks he's just crazy, And they go ahead and celebrate Halloween like any other person. Do you guys remember watching this special on TV when you were younger? 'Cause I do. I remember watching it every Halloween on ABC when I was growing up. Parents, I think you should show this Classic TV special to your little ones! I think they'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...