Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Ralph Breaks the Internet

Rated: PG
Release Date: November 21, 2018
Runtime: 1 hour 52 minutes
Director: Phil Johnson, Rich More
Featuring: John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman


    In this sequel to Wreck-It-Ralph, Ralph and Vannellope  discover the internet, and they search for something Vannellope needs. While there, they discover new adventures, and new friendships. I first reviewed this movie back in December, when it was in theaters, and You can click here for my original review. My Opinions on it hasn't changed. I still think it's a good movie, and I still recommend it for everyone!


Final Grade:
A+

Stay-tuned, because this Saturday, Is Aquaman, and Next Wednesday is Spider-man: into the Spider-verse! So Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...