Saturday, November 30, 2019

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead men tell no tales

Rated: PG-13
Runtime: 2 hours, 9 minutes
Release Date: May 26, 2017
Directors: Joachim Ronning, Espen Sandberg
Starring: Johnny Depp, Javier Bardem, Geoffrey Rush


      In this (so far) last installment of the Pirates Franchise, Captain Jack Sparrow (Depp) searches for the trident of Poseidon while being pursed by an undead pirate and his crew. I think this is a rather bland installment of the franchise because, I had no emotional reaction to the film. Even though, I usually don't react to movies that I watch at home very often, and this is no exception. Parents, I'd click here to go to the IMDB parents guide, before showing this film to your kids.

Final Grade:
C


Special Note:

     You think I'm done with marathons? Nope. In preparation for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, which will come out on December 20, Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during the month of December, I will have a review for all previous Episodic Star Wars Films.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...