Saturday, November 2, 2019

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

Rated: PG-13
Runtime: 2 hours 23 minutes
Release Date: July 9, 2003
Director: Gore Verbinski
Starring: Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley


     To kick off my Pirates marathon, I'm going to start off with Curse of the Black Pearl. In this one, A blacksmith named Will Turner (Bloom), teams up with an eccentric pirates named (Captain) Jack Sparrow (Depp), to save his true love, the governor's daughter (Knightley), from one of Sparrow's former, undead pirate allies.


   When this movie first came out, I had zero interest in it. Even though it was produced by Disney, still I did not want to see it. It wasn't until I was in the 8th grade, I appreciated these films a little more. But now, Even though I'm still not a hard-core fan, but as I write this review, I have more interest in this series more that I did back in '03. Parents, Even though This is a Disney film, It is rated PG-13. So, I strongly encourage you to review this film before showing it to your little ones.

Final Grade:
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...