Saturday, September 21, 2019

If I Stay

Rated: PG-13
Release Date: August 22, 2014
Runtime: 1 hour 47 minutes
Director: R.J. Cutler
Starring: Chloe Grace Moretz, Jamie Blackley

        This tear-jerking teen romance film is about a young cellist named Mia (Moretz), who gets into a devastating car accident along with her whole family. So now, she's now faced with the tough decision to whether to stay here on earth, or go ahead and go to heaven. This movie, is a good movie in my opinion, and It's my number 1 movie of 2014. Chloe Grace Moretz (Who's my Hollywood crush by the way) was being a real actress in this movie, and she won a People's Choice Award for it. Parents, I doubt your little ones would be interested in this film, but your tweens on the other hand, that might be a different story.


Final Grade:
A+


P.S.
    If you don't remember, I mentioned this movie in my "My Girl" review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...