Tuesday, August 14, 2018

What Dreams May Come


Rated: PG-13
Release Date: October 2, 1998
Runtime: 1 hour 53 mins
Director: Vincent Ward
Starring: Robin Williams, Cuba Gooding Jr., Annabella Sciorra


 I streamed this Oscar-Winning film this evening, and it's about the late Robin Williams who dies in a car accident, and is guided through the afterlife by his spirit guide, Albert (Gooding Jr.). Even his children are there. But, when his wife dies, and goes to the underworld, he must go there himself, and save her. There is one thing that I do like about this movie, and one thing I don't like about it, the thing I don't like, is the language, The thing I do like about it, despite the fact that It came out 20 years ago, the oscar-winning visual effects. 


 Final Grade:
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...