Thursday, July 12, 2018

I can only Imagine

:Rated: PG
Theatrical Release Date: March 16, 2018
Blu-Ray, DVD, Streaming Release Date: June 12, 2018
Directed By: John Erwin, Andrew Erwin
Runtime: 1 hour, 50 Minutes
Starring: J. Michael Finely, Madeline Carroll, Dennis Quaid

        For my first review on this new blog, I've decided to review this movie, and I've already reviewed it when it was in theaters, so watch the video below, and check it out! it's a really good story about not only a song, but forgiveness. Like I said in my first review, i got really emotional during some parts, and I loved it! When you can, check it out!


Final Grade:
A+
Video Review:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twister

Rated: PG-13 Runtime: 1 hour and 53 minutes Release date: May 10, 1996 Director: Jan De Bont Starring: Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton      S...